Sonic: Age Of The Brotherhood Part 3 Sonic: Age Of The Brotherhood Part 3

Your story is still interesting enough, and you've improved a bit, however your visual effects still need work(cody's black eye was on the wrong side at one point, the door slamming of the Mettalix could've used some indents as they were bashing through etc.) your camera work still needs improvements with panning and zooms and the mouth movements (along with the characters) need more movement/mannerism displayed. The characters lack much emotion/drama for what the voice actors are conveying. I can go into more detail over a Skype Conversation some time if you'd like but this is just some basic points for now.

RiseOfChaosBeastsIntro RiseOfChaosBeastsIntro

Nice work, and thanks for using my characters. However, ss124 did not make my Beasts or Clones. He only helped sprite the sheets. So please remove his copyright credit. Thank you.

Chaos Emerald DX Ep.3 Chaos Emerald DX Ep.3

It's a great animation, but any buttons beyond the actual "Title Screen" don't work. The skip button for the "On the previous episode information", the scene select buttons, none of them work properly. Also, if you accidentally press space-bar during a non-dialogue part, it skips the whole scene. A glitch commonly found when using the 16k Move Clip bypass trick, and is the result of poor coding. So while it's animated well, and drawn excellently, for that many technically mistakes, I can only give you a 3. As I would never have uploaded a flash to NG with this many errors.

Exorz responds:

Glad you have been following up my work, and um, yeah we could use some tips when it comes to actionscripting for that matter, as its my own weak side. Im an animation editor, not an actionscript editor. I expect Majin to do all that for me, whereas i provide animation fixing. So what we will need is that you teach him how to do this properly.

Gigi Gigi

Wow daily first, congratz my friend. =) Great work. Reminds me of the good old days of gaming.

ChaosEmerald DX Ep.2 ChaosEmerald DX Ep.2

It was excellent, but I found one mistake, and I assume it wasn't intentional since it's usually an error in coding when using the movie-clip trick to bypass the 16k frame limit in flash. If a viewer accidently clicks the space-bar function on a dialouge box, it skips to the next scene. This is something you need to correct. And I'll give you the code on DA, also, I' quite flattered bro because I've noticed some similarities to DoD, like the ending clip picture.

Awesome work.

Invasion of nemesis ep4 Invasion of nemesis ep4

You're definetly improving. The animation is much better, smoother, effects have improved, just practice more, and there were a lot less spelling errors.

Punisher33 responds:

I had a lot of help with this. too. from deviant art and from my boy teejay also. i had a tun of help.

Shadic Vs. Nazo Shadic Vs. Nazo

Well Hi-didily-ho.

It was a good flash bro, animation wise. Storyline, overdone, and changing sprites in the middle from genesis to advance and then back was kind of inconsistant.

Other than that, good job.

Domanimations responds:

Thank you. I honestly didn't think you checked your NG this frequently shade. And yeah, I still have more to sumbit.

TOME Episode 01 TOME Episode 01

Bravo

I see many artists including myself are taking ideas and characters they had back in their old sprite series and building on them with original works. It's nice to see this back in action. I would make an animation series myself, but I don't think I could produce them quickly enough on my own, so I opted for a graphic novel.

So it's always inspiring for me to see someone else make their ideas into a full fledged series that actually has a serious storyline instead of the constant "humor" that pours out all over this site...

Great work man, I look forward to the next one.

Growing hunger Growing hunger

Be an interesting horror movie

Or a mini series. Has lesbianism, a unique plot, and it could be kind of scary/disturbing in quality.

My only real gripe with it was just how large the girl grew with each victim absorbed. I think it would have been a touch better if she could control what she shape shifts since this has a sci-fi quality, but I digress. Nice work.

The Little Girl The Little Girl

....

So sad... there are no other words. I can only wonder what events inspired this story.